We’ve run the numbers in detail and boy, are you investing back into your business by hiring with us!
Hiring locally is so much more than a gross salary and a pay cheque at the end of the month. It includes countless organisational and financial overheads. PAYG, pension, insurance, recruitment, office rent, equipment, HR management and benefits, benefits, benefits.
Houston takes all this overheads management away in a single line item and a single point of contact.
Check it out for yourself in the overview below.
- Based on an average senior software developer’s annual wage in USD
- Total salary per country includes overheads which vary from $40-$60k/annum depending on the country’s employment regulations and general employee expectation in the tech industry
Houston avg. wage – $72,000 p/a
- New York avg. wage: $172,000. You’re saving $100,000 p/a
- Sydney avg. wage: $128,000. You’re saving: $56,000 p/a
- London avg. wage: $136,000. You’re saving: $64,000 p/a
- Berlin avg. wage: $106,000. You’re saving: $34,000 p/a
- Stockholm avg. wage: $106,000. You’re saving $34,000 p/a
- Tel Aviv avg. wage: $160,000. You’re saving $88,000 p/a